Do More with Less ‐ Transforming the Accounts Payable Process Using Automation
October 2010, Treasury and Risk Webinar with Syncada
Nasreen Quibria co-presents with Cedric Bru of Syncada
How Best-in-Class Companies Plan in Today’s Dynamic World
August 2010, Aberdeen Group Webinar with Prophix
With budget season around the corner, and the ensuing uncertain economic environment, dynamic financial planning can give business leaders the tools to take prompt action and emerge even stronger. Join Nasreen Quibria, Senior Analyst at Aberdeen Group as she shares insights from recent research findings in budgeting and forecasting, accompanied by Denise Feece of Coleman Cable, Inc., and Bally Boodram of PROPHIX Software.
Participants will learn the combination of strategic actions and technologies of top performing companies to:
• Create a more agile and dynamically responsive budgeting and planning environment
• Improve visibility to the planning process,
• Achieve overall budget accuracy and forecast accuracy,
• As well as identify actionable strategies for improvement to achieve better performance
What Sets the Best-in-Class Apart? 5 Best Practices in Planning and Forecasting
July 2010, CFO Webinar
In today’s volatile business world, the ability to dynamically account for change and better align financial planning with strategic goals, has moved to the top of the list of pressures on organizations globally. What are best-in-class companies doing to survive and thrive in this economic state of flux?
Join Nasreen Quibria , Senior Analyst in the Financial Management and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) Practice at Aberdeen Group, as she shares new research findings illustrating the top 5 best practices in planning and forecasting, accompanied by Gregg Sutherland of Ernst & Young, and David Williams from SAP.
In this first of a two-part web seminar series about best-in-class planning, budgeting and forecasting, participants will learn how top performing companies are:
• Creating a more agile and dynamically responsive planning and forecasting system to adapt to changing market conditions
• Moving to newer budgeting methodologies, such as driver-based planning, to improve performance and financial results
• Using scenario planning and “what if” analysis to consider alternative strategies and allocation of budgets
• Leveraging technology to enable dynamic, agile planning capabilities
Overcome Roadblocks Turn Your Accounts Payable into a Revenue Generator
June 2010, Aberdeen Group Webinar with Metaviewer
Accounts Payable: Best-in-Class Strategies for Reducing Invoice Processing Costs and Time
June 2010, Aberdeen Group Webinar with Esker
Financial Planning, Budgeting, and Forecasting: Will the Economy Emerge? Will You?
March 2010, Aberdeen Group Webinar with hostanalytics
Trends in Cash and Liquidity Management
March 2010, SunGard Webinar
Fraud on the Rise – How Corporates Can Fight Back
May 2009, Association for Financial Professionals Webinar
Payments Fraud Working Group: Highlights of the 2009 AFP Payments Fraud and Control Survey
April/May 2009,The Federal Reserve Board